Package #3 $1200
What it is: Director Whitney Ransick will come to your school to Guest Lecture and teach a 2- hour Masterclass on one of two topics.
Who it's for: Colleges / Universities and Film Schools.
What you get:
• Misfire: The Rise and Fall of The Shooting Gallery documentary: Live screening.
• Misfire: director Whitney Ransick live intro and follow-up discussion with Q&A.
• Screening of short film: My Birthday Cake by Whitney Ransick.
• Misfire: teaching package: Class talking points, reading list, and viewing list.
• 2-Hour Masterclass with director Whitney Ransick on one of two topics:
Terms: All sales are Non-refundable. Non-transferable. Travel, per diem, meals, and hotel not included and will be billed at industry rates.
1. TV Directing: Breaking Down a Scene - A concise course on what it's like to direct episodic television. The presentation includes; script, storyboards, shot-list and filmed scene.
2. The Independents: A History - From the earliest days of film, "the Independents" have been at the forefront of its creation: utilizing new technologies, championing artistic freedom and continuously bringing new vitality to the medium.