Package #4 $2500
What it is: Director Whitney Ransick will come to your school to Guest Lecture and teach a 5-hour Masterclass.
Who it's for: Colleges / Universities and Film Schools.
What you get:
• Misfire: The Rise and Fall of The Shooting Gallery documentary: Live screening.
• Misfire: director Whitney Ransick live intro and follow-up discussion with Q&A.
• Screening of independent short film: My Birthday Cake by Whitney Ransick.
• Misfire: teaching package: Class talking points, Reading list, and Viewing list.
• 5-Hour Masterclass with director Whitney Ransick on one of two topics:
Terms: All sales are Non-refundable. Non-transferable. Travel, per diem, meals, and hotel not included and will be billed at industry rates.
1. On TV Directing: An intensive workshop on everything that goes into directing episodic television. The course is hands-on and includes: script analysis, breaking down a scene, creating a shot list, storyboards and shooting a scene with an actor. From getting the job to handing in your cut, the course gives students a unique inside view from someone who's been there.
2. The Independents: A History - From the earliest days of film, "the Independents" have been at the forefront of its creation: utilizing new technologies, championing artistic freedom and continuously bringing new vitality to the medium.